Documentation > Subscriptions Quick Reference
- Subscriptions Service should be installed.
2. Authorize Settings.
Partner should be registered in Authorize.Net system and place parameters to Policy Form “Authorize Settings”.
- Ecommerce Products Categories
Ecommerce Products Categories may be placed to “Product Categories” Policy form.
- Ecommerce Products should be assigned in Hosting Plans and Hosting Add-Ons
- Account / Subscriptions menu available for each Customer.
This page used for creating Subscriptions (Spaces). Each Customer can create own space as he need.
Current workflow for buy MSPC positions for New Customer.
- Branding Policy data is used when creating Invoices and Account State Report.
- Scheduled task Ecommerce Account Statement can be used for creating and sending Monthly Report.
8. Receivables Dashboard can be used for showing Past Due Invoices.