To get started with ADSync (part of Windows Agent), you need to complete the following steps:
1) In the panel, create a user in the domain that you want to synchronize
2) ADSync requires that the client has quotas added to the Hosted Organizations service: "Devices per Organization" (1 device for ADSync) and "AD Sync Users"
3) In the DNS client, you need to configure the SRV record:
Domain: Customer Domain
Host: WebDAV Portal address
4) MSPControl Desktop Agent must be installed on one of the servers in the client's domain, using the credentials previously created in the panel
5) After the installation in the tray, the MSPControl Desktop Agent icon should appear, and the MSPcontrol Desktop Agent service should appear in the services.
6) By clicking on the program icon you will open the window:
7) Press to button “AD Sync Settings” and enter credentials
8) After that, the ADSync button appears in the panel on the customer organization page.
To configure Azure IoT Hub for ADSync: