Moving Space Items between Accounts or Spaces
Documentation > Moving Space Items between Accounts or Spaces
Sometimes you have to move space items (web sites, FTP accounts, mail domains, databases, etc.) from one hosting space to another.
The following sequence of actions is recommended:
- Loging under "serveradmin" account.
- Navigate to the source hosting space (from which you want to move the items).
- DETACH web sites and other space resources from source hosting space.
- DELETE all related domains, sub-domains and aliases from source hosting space.
- Create destination customer account and hosting space.
- In created hosting space ADD all removed domains again, thus corresponding DNS zones will be re-created again.
- IMPORT customer web sites and other hosting resources into destination hosting space using Import Resources wizard, so they will be bound to domains again.