Sometimes you have to move space items (web sites, FTP accounts, mail domains, databases, etc.) from one hosting space to another.
The following sequence of actions is recommended:
- Loging under "serveradmin" account.
- Navigate to the source hosting space (from which you want to move the items).
- DETACH web sites and other space resources from source hosting space.
- DELETE all related domains, sub-domains and aliases from source hosting space.
- Create destination customer account and hosting space.
- In created hosting space ADD all removed domains again, thus corresponding DNS zones will be re-created again.
- IMPORT customer web sites and other hosting resources into destination hosting space using Import Resources wizard, so they will be bound to domains again.