Agreement: Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider Tier 1.
In order for MSPC to work you need to have access to CREST API (Partner Center API). The only way to get access is to have CSP Tier 1 agreement.
Helpful link: Set up API access in Partner Center
Server: Existing or dedicated server with following components installed:
1. Go through the deployment guide.
- On step 4 choose just Server
- On step 6 ensure that you create user in Active Directory and not the local one
- Skip steps 8-13 and 17-22
2. Go to MSPControl Portal > Settings> Servers and add your new server with password from step 7 of deployment guide. Leave Search Installed Software unchecked.
3. Go to added server, expand Active Directory Settings and setup it like on picture below.Security Mode: Create Active Directory AccountsAuthentication Type: noneRoot domain: <your active directory domain> (expert.local in our example)
Username and password are not required.
4. Click Update button on the bottom of this page
5. Go back to Server and click Add button near Microsoft Online Services:
6. Choose required Microsoft Online Services Service provider. There is just 1 option. Click Add Service.
Provide Service Settings as the following and click Update:
- API base URL: https://api.cp.microsoft.com
- Resource URL: https://graph.windows.net
- API Admin URL: https://api.admin.microsoftonline.com
- Microsoft login URL: https://login.microsoftonline.com
- Default domain: Your default domain from Partner Center Organization Profile page, for example HostingInc.OnMicrosoft.com
- Web App ID: Your App ID from Partner Center App Management page, for example 497a25fb-ac26-474a-n72s-2fnx223ebd7g
- Web App secret key: Secret key from your Partner Center App Management page, for example CZFl4EkLth1HifhA9zq1g+4MQ7hpZ/qVLq3CYIDE6FT=
- Native App ID: Your Native App ID from Partner Center App Management page, for example 647b15fb-tc12-644a-n22x-6fbx654ect5d
- Account ID: Your Microsoft ID from Partner Center Organization Profile page, for example 83029421-31a0-351h-9780-3f71813720bn
- Partner username: Partner Center admin account, for example admin@HostingInc.OnMicrosoft.com
- Partner password: Password for Partner Center admin account
- Register reseller client: Leave this field empty, panel will generate ID when you apply settings.
7. Go to Settings > Policies > Office 365 offers
Go to the bottom of the page to Offers import and upload file with CSP prices.
Done! Now you can add this service to your Virtual Server, select in Hosting Plan and start making your Office 365 stuff.