On-demand Support is available for users who did not purchase the support with their MSPControl licenses. Read below for details.
Along with MSP Control development, we can provide the following set of services:
- Planning: We can calculate your hardware needs accurately. Pre-deployment, scaling, high availability and load balancing.
- Installation & deployment: Want to expand, but don’t know how? We can build your managed environment from zero: Active Directory, Exchange Server, Lync/Skype for Business, SharePoint, SQL, Dynamics CRM etc.
- Upgrade & migration: Keep going and be updated. We perform in-house and cross-forest upgrade/migrations for Microsoft services. Examples: Migration from Exchange Server 2010 to Exchange 2016, migration from Lync 2013 to Skype for Business.
- Tuning and troubleshooting: We do good things better. Years of experience and tested workflows allow us to find and fix configuration mistakes which lead performance and stability to go down.
- Integration with billing (WHMCS) and control panel (MSP Control): management and sales are the root of any business. We can help you to make seamless platform for your hosting.
- 24/7 support*
For problems not directly related to MSPControl
Example 1: Your MSPControl Exchange module is not working because Exchange Server misconfigured.
Example 2: You need integration with SharePoint Server, but don't want to deal with it by yourself.
For all integration questions and problems we recommend to get Standard license (monthly or yearly), it includes support.
*We provide support 24/7, 6 hours average response time, 12 hours maximum response time. Average target resolution time 12-24 hours. Maximum depends on the task.
Get Support or Request More Information
For more information or to request support, please submit the following form: