February 28, 2018 at 10:52 am #8315
My WebDAV site is missing after the latest update. When you navigate to the site the page loads, however it is just a blank white screen.
Enterprise Server (18.104.22.16869, Db: 22.214.171.12469)
SRV-XXXX (126.96.36.19969)0Be the first one to like this.Please wait...February 28, 2018 at 11:15 am #8316
I tried to do the manual update process on the server. I still get a blank screen when I try to log in. The following code is what is shown in the “F12” developers view in FireFox.
<html><head><link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" href="resource://content-accessible/plaintext.css" title="Wrap Long Lines"></head><body>
The manual process I took to update the server is:
1. Download the WebDAV manual update files form the mspControl site.
2. Stopped the Website
3. Stopped the Application Pool
4. Zip the WebDAV folder for backup
5. Edit the Web.config file in the new files, copying the server settings that go to my server.
* looks like the serveradmin account was removed from the config.
6. Start Application Pool
7. Start Website
8. Navigate to WebDav site with browser.0Be the first one to like this.Please wait...February 28, 2018 at 11:18 am #8317
After further review it would appear that there is a new ConnectionString added to the latest WebDAV portal that I do not see in the original web.config file.
<connectionStrings> <add name="EnterpriseServer" connectionString="Server=(local)\SQLExpress;Database=MSPControl;uid=sa;pwd=Password12" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" /> </connectionStrings>0Be the first one to like this.Please wait...February 28, 2018 at 11:35 am #8318
I was able to resolve the blank screen issue. Do the following steps:
1. Stop Website
2. Stop Application Pool
3. Locate the Enterprise Server folder and edit the Web.Config file. (Default: C:\MSPControl\Enterprise Server\Web.Config)
4. Copy the ConnectionString section from the file.
<!-- Connection strings --> <connectionStrings> <add name="EnterpriseServer" connectionString="server=YOUR-SERVER-INFO-HERE" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" /> </connectionStrings>
5. Edit The WebDAV web.config file and paste over the existing ConnectionString text with the one from the Enterprise Server web.config (Default: C:\MSPControl\WebDavPortal\Web.Config)
6. Start the Application Pool
7. Start the Website
8. Navigate to the site using browser.0Be the first one to like this.Please wait...March 7, 2018 at 5:28 pm #8343dheinzeMember
i tried your workaround but my site is still blank.
@expertservices please tell me what to do.
greets Daniel0Be the first one to like this.Please wait...March 28, 2018 at 3:40 am #8396KarelMember
I also have “the blank page” issue.
Anybody an idea?0Be the first one to like this.Please wait...March 28, 2018 at 4:04 pm #8399
I haven’t had any issue since this manual update. I am currently on this version:
Enterprise Server (188.8.131.5230, Db: 184.108.40.20630)
Try downloading the manual update and following the steps above again. If that doesn’t work report back and I will see what I can figure out for you.0Be the first one to like this.Please wait...
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.