Unable to see hosting/features icons

Homepage Forums MSP Control Support Unable to see hosting/features icons

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hosting.Build Hosting.Build 2 hours, 52 minutes ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of noreply
    noreply

I taking over a customer existing dedicated server installed with websitepanel. As I know, once i login as serveradmin and click on reseller/user account, I should be able to see hosting icons such as domains, FTP, DNS and .etc but there are none. Below are the screen shots. Anyone can help? The server has got 26 domains hosted inside.

Be the first one to like this.
    Please wait...
    Profile photo of Hosting.Build
    Hosting.Build
    Keymaster

Hi noreply,

First of all, WebsitePanel is no longer supported long time ago. We recommend you to upgrade to MSPControl, it has better, responsive and understandable interface.

Secondly, this reseller don’t have any customers under it. If you want to see resources made under this reseller then you can click to My Server hosting space and next to service you need.

Thirdly, you’re not using design correctly. You don’t need to make reseller account to have different domains and sites. Use customer, but not a reseller type. That’s exactly why you confused with GUI, you did it wrong from beginning.

Be the first one to like this.
    Please wait...

Best regards,
    Denis Shchepetov, MSPC support lead.
    E-mail: d@Hosting.Build

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.