Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Danks 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author
     Daniele 

Good morning,
    when i try to add the new service (web sites under IIS 8.0) i get this error:

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. —> The user name or password is incorrect.
    —> The user name or password is incorrect.

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
    at MSPControl.Providers.ServiceProvider.Install()
    at MSPControl.EnterpriseServer.ServerController.InstallService(Int32 serviceId)
    at MSPControl.EnterpriseServer.esServers.InstallService(Int32 serviceId)
    at MSPControl.EnterpriseServer.BusinessErrorCodes.GetMessage(SoapException ex)
    at MSPControl.Portal.MSPControlModuleBase.ShowErrorMessage(String moduleName, String messageKey, Exception ex, String[] additionalParameters)

How can fix it?
    Thank you

Be the first one to like this.
    Please wait...
     Chris Danks 

HI

what happens if you do this:

Login to MSPControl as serveradmin
    go to Settings > servers

click the server name your having issues with

Does it load any error? does it show the version number on the right column?

i’m wondering if the MSPC server password has been changed to access the server and you’ve not updated the control panel with the correct login.

Be the first one to like this.
    Please wait...
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2018 MSPControl | Privacy Policy

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account