SecurityFault: Message did not meet security requirements.

Homepage Forums MSP Control Support SecurityFault: Message did not meet security requirements.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jim Tzimas Jim Tzimas 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jim Tzimas
    Jim Tzimas

Hello All,

i have just deployed a new 2016 server with MCP and all function propertly.

When I add server in auto search services it brings up IIS10, filezilla, SQL 2014 as predicted.
    If I try to enter eg System and save then I get
    ————————–
    Page URL: http://someip:9001/Default.aspx?pid=Servers&mid=78&ctl=edit_service&ServerID=3&ServiceID=6
    Logged User: serveradmin
    Work on Behalf: serveradmin
    Hosting Space: 0
    Stack Trace: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHeaderException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHeaderException: Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.SecurityFault: Message did not meet security requirements.
    at MSPControl.Server.UsernameAssertion.ServiceInputFilter.ValidateMessageSecurity(SoapEnvelope envelope, Security security)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.ReceiveSecurityFilter.ProcessMessage(SoapEnvelope envelope)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Pipeline.ProcessInputMessage(SoapEnvelope envelope)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.WseProtocol.FilterRequest(SoapEnvelope requestEnvelope)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.WseProtocol.RouteRequest(SoapServerMessage message)
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapServerProtocol.Initialize()
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.ServerProtocolFactory.Create(Type type, HttpContext context, HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response, Boolean& abortProcessing)
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
    at MSPControl.Providers.ServiceProvider.Install()
    at MSPControl.EnterpriseServer.ServerController.InstallService(Int32 serviceId)
    at MSPControl.EnterpriseServer.esServers.InstallService(Int32 serviceId)
    at MSPControl.EnterpriseServer.BusinessErrorCodes.GetMessage(SoapException ex, Boolean code)
    at MSPControl.Portal.MSPControlModuleBase.ShowErrorMessage(String moduleName, String messageKey, Exception ex, String[] additionalParameters)
    ——————————
    This happens in all services. I get the same error even if I don’t auto recognize services but even trying to import them one by one
    Someone mentioned it might be .net 4.5.
    Both 3.5 and 4.5 were sellected in roles and features while implementing IIS role

Be the first one to like this.
    Please wait...
    Profile photo of Alexander
    Alexander

Are you sure that the password of Server is correct?

1 person likes this.
    Please wait...
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Jim Tzimas

Unfortunately yes. We double checked all passes. We even reinstalled MSP with extreme cautious in the pass side.

Please wait...
    Alexander

Could you please give me access to server to check? AlexT@mspcontrol.org

1 person likes this.
    Please wait...
    Alexander

​Fix is pushed. Please update to the latest and resave the Server component Password (just on Server Details page). Thank you for help.​

Please wait...
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Alexander Alexander.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Alexander Alexander.
    Jim Tzimas

Cleared everything (DB, USERS, FOLDERS etc) and redeployed MSPcontrol from scratch.
    Still the same issue.
    How can we get the fix?
    It doesn’t come via recent installer?
    Should we install it via another process?

Sorry for bothering but we don’t locate the fix.

Please wait...
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.