MSPControl Build number available on Website in Realtime

Homepage Forums MSP Control Support MSPControl Build number available on Website in Realtime

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MSPControl MSPControl 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MSPControl
    MSPControl
    Keymaster

The MSPControl Team has added our latest build number to both the home page and downloads page directly from our build servers so that it’s automatically kept up to date. We recommend everyone always update to the latest version of the software whenever encountering a problem to rule out that the problem has been resolved in an update. We will also be adding an automated changelog soon so that everyone can see what changes have been made build to build. This should be working in the next couple of weeks.

MSPControl

Be the first one to like this.
    Please wait...
    Profile photo of Daniel White
    Daniel White

To coincide with that, can you add somewhere within MSPControl itself to find out which build you are running. As far as I can see, there’s no way of doing that currently.

Please wait...
    MSPControl
    Keymaster

Daniel, if you go to configuration –> servers and pick a server on the right side it will have your current build number. We are actually in the process of building an auto-updater into the panel itself which will be ready in a couple of weeks to solve the update dilemma for good. Glad you got past your problem.

Please wait...
    Profile photo of Luis Rauseo
    Luis Rauseo

Hi

The latest build number to both the home page and downloads page, are’t show. Please Review.

Please wait...
    MSPControl
    Keymaster

Luis – I’m sorry we are currently integrating a complex merge to introduce Linux support – the build number is now restored to represent where we are in dev, but the current available release is 1.0.0.721. I plan to release latest version in next day or so with Initial code for Debian Support.

Please wait...
    Profile photo of Luis Rauseo
    Luis Rauseo

Big Good News. Thank for all.
    Please Can Include support to CentOS too?

Please wait...
    MSPControl
    Keymaster

Yes I believe it will in initial load, cannot promise but I think I was told this.

Please wait...
    Profile photo of LemurTech
    LemurTech

Has the changelog feature ever come to fruition? I’ve been looking for a build-by-build changelog and can’t seem to locate anything.

Please wait...

Matthew

MSPControl
    Keymaster

No not yet.

Please wait...
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.