This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mattlok 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
     mattlok 

Hi Guys,

Today i got an alert that my MSP Panel cannot get licensing update from your server.

I am on build 1.0.0.5254 – the same thing happened last year and it seemed like something on your end.

Can you please check and validate.

Thanks,

MattLok

Be the first one to like this.
    Please wait...
     Thomas 

You might try a manual update to the latest version.

Last version: 1.0.0.5274 (4/21/2018 8:58 AM)

I haven’t had any license issues since February 15, 2018 at 1:41 pm with this post:

The license renewal issue I was having has been resolved, however this SSL renewal issue was not resolved with that fix. I still need to get this issue resolved.

Original thread:

Unable to renew mspControl License (auto or manual renew)

Please wait...
     mattlok 

Hi

Unfortunately it did not work.

We just updated to 1.0.0.5321 today.

However, what I did noticed, was that this error occured right after we moved it from one hyper-v host server to another hyper-v host server.

I tried deleting the previous license and making a new request thinking it would generate a new license based on the changes from the old Hyper-V Host server to the new hyper-v server.

Currently I cannot request a new license as it gives me the same error.

See below:

Could not load file or assembly ‘Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed’ or one of its dependencies. The located assembly’s manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) at System.Net.Http.Formatting.BaseJsonMediaTypeFormatter..ctor() at System.Net.Http.Formatting.JsonMediaTypeFormatter..ctor() at MSPControl.EnterpriseServer.HttpClientHelper.PostData[T](HttpClient client, String baseAddress, String url, T license) at JSbSGeGGAtCKjlvdpO.i4hxoycQvBBQoEAkS6.H2rG5BL3u2(Object , Object )

Any help is appreciated as my MSP Panel is now disable and cannot be used.

THanks

Please wait...
     mattlok 

Dear support,

I am one of the tenants at 151 front street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada data center.

If you need space to host your licensing server I can give you guys free space to host it.

We can put you on our multi-homed connection.

Let me know

Thanks

mattlok

Please wait...
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2018 MSPControl | Privacy Policy

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account