June 13, 2018 at 1:34 pm #8552
Hi, since the past couple of updates we are not able to modify DG in any customers.
However, we can make a new one, and then modify it, we just cannot modify any that are already existing. I went through the security/permissions and attributes and everything looks fine from one that ‘works’ vs one that does not ‘work’ .
Any ideas? I get the object not set to an instance of an object
System.Exception: Error executing ‘UPDATE_DISTR_LIST_GENERAL’ task on ‘mygroupemailishere’ EXCHANGE —> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. —> Object reference not set to an instance of an object.0Be the first one to like this.Please wait...June 15, 2018 at 3:25 pm #8554
We were able to solve our own issue. The client had put a support DG onto all of their DG’s and it was showing as a user account. When we remove / add it back it shows a group icon instead and that seemed to work.
Oddly enough in testing another DG ours were having the same issue but I had manually renamed my account from /ben0000 to /ben many moons ago. i can modify my account in the portal and i updated the SQL field for my account.0Be the first one to like this.Please wait...June 18, 2018 at 11:01 am #8559
Okay I lied after we re-added some of the DGs into other DG’s and went back the next day they were all changed to a ‘user’ icon and error out. So anytime I want to make a change I have to remove all nested DG and then save then add the users then add the groups back in and save ..
I am not sure what the difference is, i checked the DB and all the ‘groups’ are the same type universal/security , and clearly the initial import shows it as another ‘group’ but after save and re-open it shows as a user and does not work.0Be the first one to like this.Please wait...July 22, 2018 at 7:01 pm #8662
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.