This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nigel Freeney 6 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author
     Nigel Freeney 

Build 6358

I am seeing an error that I have seen at least three times over the last year or so. I get an email showing me the status that a certificate renewal has failed.

I try to renew it manually by deleting the existing certificate – this reports successfully completed.

I try to add a new certificate – again this reports successfully completed.

However, when I check the date of the certificate has not been changed.

Please advise?

Thanks,

Nigel

Be the first one to like this.
    Please wait...
     Nigel Freeney 

This is the error message

This is the error message

Error_Installing_certificate:System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. —>

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070520) at MSPControl.Providers.Web.Iis.SSLModuleService80.HandleExceptionAndRollbackCertificate(X509Store store, X509Certificate2 x509Cert, SSLCertificate oldCert, WebSite webSite, String errorMessage, Exception ex) at MSPControl.Providers.Web.Iis.SSLModuleService80.InstallPfx(Byte[] certificate, String password, WebSite website) at MSPControl.Server.WebServer.installPFX(Byte[] certificate, String password, WebSite website) — End of inner exception stack trace —

1 person likes this.
    Please wait...
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 MSPControl | Privacy Policy

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account