This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Gulfaraz Ahmed 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Richard Shafer 

I am receiving this error after upgrading to the MSPControl from the Website Panel: The request failed with HTTP status 400: Bad Request. See the full stack trace below.

I followed the suggestions in posts regarding the setting the <EnterpriseServer>http://[to the servers IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:9002</EnterpriseServer> and I still receive the same error.

I am in a bind and need to resolve this quickly for a client, Thank You!!

Stack Trace: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. —> System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 400: Bad Request.
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
    at MSPControl.Providers.Web.WebServer.GetSite(String siteId)
    at MSPControl.EnterpriseServer.WebServerController.GetWebSite(Int32 siteItemId)
    at MSPControl.EnterpriseServer.esWebServers.GetWebSite(Int32 siteItemId)
    — End of inner exception stack trace —
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
    at MSPControl.EnterpriseServer.esWebServers.GetWebSite(Int32 siteItemId)
    at MSPControl.Portal.WebSitesEditSite.BindWebSite()

Thank you,
    Richard Shafer

Be the first one to like this.
    Please wait...
     Ralph O’Brien IV 

I too had the same problem. Apparently MSP Control has no idea how to handle this since I have seen no reasonable explanation. I went from a perfectly working WebSite Panel product to a completely non-working control panel.

Please wait...
     Anonymous

Richard, was this ever resolved?

Please wait...
     Alexander 

Is it possible to connect to your server to check the issue? Please contact me AlexT@mspcontrol.org

Please wait...
     Alexander 

Please go to the Setting -> Servers menu, enter the password for the server and click Update Password button. It should help.

If not – please run the installer, change the server password and update the password on Server Settings page.

We will fix this bug of the installation soon, thank you.

1 person likes this.
    Please wait...
     Richard Shafer 

AWESOME, that worked!!!

Thanks Alex!!

Richard

Please wait...
     Alexander 

And make sure that Address on Server Settings page leads to the IIS Server WebSite (like http://binding-ip-address:9003)

Please wait...
     Richard Shafer 

AWESOME, thanks for pointing that out. After all the changes were made it worked!!!

Thanks Alex!!

Richard

Please wait...
     Gulfaraz Ahmed 

Just like to inform if someone still facing the issues even applying the changes discussed above :

I overcame this after reverting mspcontrol back to websitepanel and then upgrading to another similar/forked control panel.

(I was also facing this issue : https://mspcontrol.org/forums/topic/the-security-token-could-not-be-authenticated-or-authorized/#post-8581)

Regards,

Gul

Please wait...
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 MSPControl | Privacy Policy

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account