This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Wazo 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author
     LIM ENG KEAT 

Hi, I am getting error as below when click on Edit DNS. Now able to enable DNS for newly created domain as well.

Stack Trace: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. —> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. —> System.Management.ManagementException: Generic failure
    at System.Management.ManagementException.ThrowWithExtendedInfo(ManagementStatus errorCode)
    at System.Management.ManagementObjectCollection.ManagementObjectEnumerator.MoveNext()
    at MSPControl.Providers.DNS.MsDNS.GetZoneRecords(String zoneName)
    at MSPControl.Server.DNSServer.GetZoneRecords(String zoneName)
    — End of inner exception stack trace —
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
    at MSPControl.Providers.DNS.DNSServer.GetZoneRecords(String zoneName)
    at MSPControl.EnterpriseServer.ServerController.GetDnsZoneRecords(Int32 domainId)
    at MSPControl.EnterpriseServer.ServerController.GetRawDnsZoneRecords(Int32 domainId)
    at MSPControl.EnterpriseServer.esServers.GetRawDnsZoneRecords(Int32 domainId)
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
    at MSPControl.EnterpriseServer.esServers.GetRawDnsZoneRecords(Int32 domainId)
    — End of inner exception stack trace —
    at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
    at System.Web.UI.WebControls.ObjectDataSourceView.InvokeMethod(ObjectDataSourceMethod method, Boolean disposeInstance, Object& instance)

Be the first one to like this.
    Please wait...
     Hosting.Build 
    Keymaster

Lim Eng, which DNS provider/server are you using?

Please wait...

Best regards,
    Denis Shchepetov, MSPC support lead.
    E-mail: d@Hosting.Build

LIM ENG KEAT 

Hi, I am using Microsoft DNS.

Please wait...
     Wazo 

Hi,
    have you found the solution?
    can you help me, I also have this error but I do not know how to solve it,
    thank you very much

Please wait...
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2017 MSPControl | Privacy Policy

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account