This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 5 months ago by MSPControl.

• Author
     tony

When the DNS domain registration was made several errors occur, but all the records in the 3 DNS servers are registered correctly, I am not sure but it could be the version of DNSs 2016 ??
    I do not see any other problem and everything is created well
    Thanks for the answers
    ——————————————————————————————————————————–
    ERROR: Parameter cannot be processed because the parameter name ‘Zone’ is ambiguous. Possible matches include: -ZoneName -ZoneScope.
    System.Management.Automation.ParameterBindingException: Parameter cannot be processed because the parameter name ‘Zone’ is ambiguous. Possible matches include: -ZoneName -ZoneScope.
       at System.Management.Automation.Runspaces.PipelineBase.Invoke(IEnumerable input)
       at MSPControl.Providers.DNS.PowerShellHelper.RunPipeline(Command[] pipelineCommands)
       at MSPControl.Providers.DNS.DnsCommands.Update_DnsServerResourceRecordSOA(PowerShellHelper ps, String zoneName, TimeSpan ExpireLimit, TimeSpan MinimumTimeToLive, String PrimaryServer, TimeSpan RefreshInterval, String ResponsiblePerson, TimeSpan RetryDelay, String PSComputerName, Nullable`1 TimeToLive, String sNewSerial, Boolean bBuildSerial)
       at MSPControl.Providers.DNS.MsDNS2012.UpdateSoaRecord(String zoneName)

Be the first one to like this.
    Please wait...
     Ion Tibirna
    Keymaster

Hello Tony,

Is the problem still relevant?

Please wait...
     tony

It does not seem to affect the operation, but I have researched it to make sure of it and at the same time if it was a Bug to communicate it to help in the forum.
    Thanks for your answer.

Please wait...
     MSPControl
    Keymaster

Try to update to latest. It can also be that you are using wrong version of DNS provider for your OS.

Please wait...
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Error Mspcontrol DNS 2016’ is closed to new replies.

©2020 MSPControl | Privacy Policy

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account